Friday, October 10, 2008

Here are some of the images from my last trip to New York and some older images from around Philadelphia

Polaroid 669 film- Hasselblad 500c-120mm lens

P.S.- I going to be purchasing a Mamiya 6 and the rest of my lighting equipment this coming week... that means I get to start shooting portraits, on film. I've been researching this camera for a long time now and I am really excited that it will hopefully become my main camera. I am also sending my Hasselblad in to get fixed so that I will be able to shoot film in that as well.

Yonkers, NY

Bronxville, NY

Sarah Lawrence College, NY

Sarah Lawrence College, NY

Old Kensington, Philadelphia

Looking down from my porch, Philadelphia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, these are terrific ty. really, the lighting and contrast is so dream like. truly beautiful photographs!
-mel