Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My, it's been way too long since my last update. I finally bought an external drive, and have begun shooting for my class. So there should be some steady updates in the near future. I have also been aquiring more antique photographs and tintypes and have my eye on a couple beautiful daguerreotypes that I may buy myself for xmas. I'm in love with my new camera and finally have all my lighting equipment. I just scanned some images from my shoot with my friend Montana, but since I am shooting her again thursday, I will wait and post all the images this weekend. in the meantime here are two digital images from the shoot.

Nikon d200- 18-200vr- lighting: 1 285hv/umbrella

note- This is Montana... It's actually far more difficult to make a bad image of her than to make a good one.



No comments: