Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Here are a few images from my time at home over the holiday...

The first person is Brittany. Brittany was my first love, and despite our many ups an downs we are still decent friends today. Brittany currently lives at th Genetti Hotel in Williamsport, which is one of the nicest hotels there.



This is my mother. There isnt much to say about her except she has always been there for me and helped me out when times have been rough. The images of her were shot at my Grandma's house outside of State College P.A. Her images will most likely be the only ones shot outdoors as it makes reference to mother earth. The main image of her was shot on the old railroad bed behind her former home as a child. And the detail image is of the now storage shed that was at one time a playhouse for her and her sisters. Lately, I've been feeling as though I need to grow up more and move away from things I did as a child. In hearing my mother talk about the shed it made me miss my own childhood.

No comments: